For clients with more complex affairs, or simply those who require it, we offer a holistic lifetime financial planning service.
“a goal without a plan is just a wish”
Throughout life, from childhood to retirement, circumstances and priorities change. At every stage, it’s important to make well-informed decisions to help ensure that you and your family are following the appropriate strategies to achieve your goals. Holistic planning puts you at the centre of a strategic plan, considers all aspects of your finances and helps you to achieve your lifetime financial objectives through the precise management of resources. Planning in this way can help you to make the right financial decisions and enable you and your family to live the life you want.
The process begins by understanding all aspects of your current financial situation and projecting this forward using sophisticated cashflow modelling tools to calculate your future wealth needs. We believe that having an appreciation of not only your current situation but also your future means that we can provide more bespoke, meaningful advice.
- The first and most important step is getting to know you. Asking questions about your hopes, dreams and ambitions helps us discover what's most important to you and your family. By understanding what truly motivates you, we can build an in-depth picture of what you want to achieve now and in the future.
- Next, we look in-depth at your current financial circumstances, including existing investments, income needs, tax status, loans, mortgages, pension arrangements and any other financial commitments. This helps give us a clearer picture of any existing or future factors that may have an impact on your plan.
- We use this information to create your lifetime cashflow forecast. With our in-depth understanding of your financial circumstances and projected income and expenditure, we can show you whether you are on track to achieve your goals or whether you need to change your plans. By taking a comprehensive look at the areas where you may need financial advice, we recommend the actions you need to take to help try and achieve your future lifestyle and family security.
- It is then time to put your lifetime financial plan into practice by investing your money, managing your wealth and ensuring that your finances remain relevant to your personal circumstances.
- Once your plan is in place it is important to make sure that it stays on track to achieve your goals. Our review service provides you with a comprehensive review of your financial plan with your adviser. We’ll review any changes in your circumstances, analyse the latest valuation of your assets, review your cashflow forecast and discuss any changes you may need.